Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3OH3 - Streets Of Gold


One of my favorite albums of 2010. I listen to this when I'm at the gym because it really gets me pumped up. I listen to it when I'm just hanging out at home. I listen to it when I'm thinking about partying that night. I listen to it after a night of partying. I listen to it when I'm doing homework. To be honest, it's scary how many times I've played this album. They've definitely gotten better since 2008's Want. Most of the songs are still about girls, sex, and partying, but we also get some "heavier" material (well, heavy by 3OH!3 standards) like the breakup song "R.I.P.". Obviously this album isn't a "huge artistic achievement" but you better believe that it's fun and it's stocked with catchy songs. And isn't that the point of pop music?

www.myspace.com/3oh3
www.3oh3music.com

No comments: