Thursday, November 4, 2010

WOLF PARADE - Expo 86


Wolf Parade's third album; it was released on June 29, 2010. I'm just getting around to listening to it now. I have a problem listening to new Wolf Parade material because their debut album, Apologies to the Queen Mary, is one of my favorite albums ever. That debut album holds so many memories and emotions for me. Really, nothing Wolf Parade can ever put out will compare to that album and how I feel about it.

But I do love the band so I find myself listening to their new stuff. Actually, Expo 86 is really good. I never really fell in love with At Mount Zoomer, but this one, this one is good times. Really digging it. It's got a great vibe to it. I'll never feel the same as I did with their first LP, but this is definitely worth a listen (or a few!).

www.myspace.com/wolfparade
www.subpop.com/artists/wolf_parade

No comments: